Job Description :
Content Creators produce entertaining or educational material and are responsible for the contribution of information to any media. They create both digital media and offline content that caters to the interests of a target audience.
– Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for the SPSP website, blogs, social media, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
– Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter.
– Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
– Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote SPSP initiatives.
– Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
– Monitoring social media and the SPSP website.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, PR, or a similar field.
– Experience creating strong, engaging content.
– Experienced in creating content in both English and Arabic.
– A portfolio of previous work.
– Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
– Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
– Strong listening and communication skills.
– The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
– Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- Content creation skills (Arabic & English).
- Editing skills.
- Research skills.
- Planning skills.
- SEO skills (Research).