Job Description :
– Define the nature of the correspondence, and classify and consolidate them for review by H.E. or senior office staff.
– Organize inbound emails into appropriate folders and any relevant information to be archived.
– Process internal and external meeting requests and direct the requests to the Meeting Management function.
– Track the status of communicated messages and requests.
– Classify and consolidate inbound documents for review by H.E. or senior office staff.
– Maintain and manage the naming and filing system for all archival records and validate archive content to ensure accuracy and consistency.
– Process mail and parcels for H.E. and arrange the receipt from the owners.
– Highlight any potential delay and escalate to H.E. as necessary.
– Screen phone calls, inquiries, and requests and handle them when appropriate.
Note: This is a draft based on the functional mandates approved. Hiring managers to edit and confirm the JDs as best
Works as ‘One’:
– To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying the ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively sharing knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence:
– To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
– To display initiative, drive, and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence to business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility for the efficiency of work, resilient to pressure, and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change:
– To respond and adapt to change with a positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.