Roles and Responsibilities:
– Conduct examination studies on IP cases and provide recommendations and technical support to determine the best course of action for those cases.
– Analysis and review of IP cases and assessment need to request additional data from cases to provide further clarity on the content of the case
– Participate in inspection field visits according to plan and collect all relevant evidence and information.
– Ensure IP cases are in compliance with ethical requirements.
– Develop reports, highlight areas of interest and provide all documents necessary for the inspection team for further analysis.
– Assist in managing and prioritizing IP cases effectively and efficiently to obtain accurate results.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
– 2 years of experience in IP-related field
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Law, or equivalent required
– Information analysis and research
– Creative problem solving
– Knowledge of legal procedure
– Analytical and logical reasoning
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Law, or equivalent is required.