Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Develop and oversee the implementation of policies, procedures, and controls covering all areas of activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering high-quality and cost-effective results.
– Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices taking into account leading practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
– Monitor day-to-day activities to ensure compliance with stipulated policies and procedures.
– Ensure all phone calls are properly handled or transferred to relevant stakeholders in order to provide clear and adequate answers to received queries.
– Must have minimum of 4 years of experience.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
– Strong communication skills
– Approachable and communicative
– Strong organizational skills and good attention to detail
– Advanced in all Microsoft Office Programs
– Presentation skills.
– Business Administration or related field