Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Receive incoming correspondences and ensure outgoing communications are dispatched to concerned stakeholders on time.
– Write and develop the replies and messages on specific queries in a timely manner and in line with directions and instructions.
– Keep all documents and communications in a safe place and properly preserved and classified to facilitate traceability and follow up
– Develop minutes of meetings, next steps, and action plans and follow up on the implementation of key decisions and resolutions.
– Must have a minimum of 1 year experience.
– Diploma in Executive Secretary, or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Attention to detail
– Advanced in all Microsoft Office Programs
– Presentation skills
– Executive Secretary or related field