Job Description :
– Accountable for the appropriate and timely development of annual category strategies to visibly support and deliver Business requirements, goals, and strategies, optimize Corporate leverage, whole life costs, and short, medium, and long-term value creation
– Accountable for the regular identification, selection, engagement, and commercial negotiation with all Indirect/Commercial related suppliers globally and locally for all high-risk/high-value Commercial contracts and agreements
– Manage the development and implementation of monthly up-to-date, detailed spend profiles for the categories within the remit and for managing continuous Business Needs Analysis ensuring an effective understanding of the short, medium, and long-term business needs
– Develop and manage ad-hoc cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to successfully deliver compliance with supply strategies implemented
– Undertake and evaluate through continuous supply market research and, where appropriate, due diligence activities, the structures and changing dynamics of the global and local supply markets of the categories and employ the appropriate style of supply management relationship required in each sourcing situation to deliver optimum performance
– Direct development of supplier performance standards with accountability for quarterly reporting of performance by Commercial suppliers and to identify opportunities to increase financial and quality improvement via innovation of products and services.
– Graduate degree [e.g. Post-graduate or MBA is an advantage]
– Recognized post-qualification courses related to Strategic Procurement (e.g. CIPS)
– 4+ years’ experience in Strategic Procurement, with at least 4+ years’ experience in cross-organizational/ geographic environments
– GCC experience helpful
– Experienced in the development and execution of Procurement Strategy and Plans
– Experienced in the interpretation and negotiation of complex international contracts and commercial supply data.
– In-depth knowledge of modern procurement techniques and approaches
– Fluent in spoken and written English