Purpose of the Job:
– To manage Procurement activities in KSA.
– Manage and lead the procurement at RUH, JED, and DHA totaling an annual spend of more than USD 100 Million.
– Establish collaboration and synergies between the station and shared services procurement teams.
– Nurture relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, conduct procurement planning exercises, and embed a strategic approach to procurement so as to obtain the best value.
– Play a key role in country-level digital transformation pertaining to ARIBA source-to-pay adoption.
– Facilitate the team in running tenders, negotiating contractual T&Cs, and establishing documentation.
– Conduct spend analysis to identify saving opportunities by way of consolidation, and optimization of supplies, and sources.
– Act as an advocate for Procurement to enforce procurement policies in the country ensuring compliance at all times.
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
– Graduate with a minimum of 10 years of experience specifically in Procurement with at least 5 years in a managerial role is a must.
– CIPS (level 5 or above) qualification with similar industry experience is an added advantage.
– Strong working experience in SAP Ariba or similar.
– Excellent communication, negotiation, and team management skills.
– Strong acumen in strategic sourcing, category management, supplier relationship management, and similar best practices.