Purpose of the Job :
– This role is to provide and ensure better supervision between multiple FM teams on the ground and scheduled PPM. The FM supervisor is expected to monitor local SOPs for facilities management through FM processes in place and management of documentation
Job Responsibilities :
– Track and Supervise the PPM schedule and assist the Facilities Manager with identifying non-compliances.
– Maintain and manage physical assets and storage site inventory.
– Coordinate and monitor vendor’s performance through performing building-related services.
– Assist in Project Management and project planning.
– Help with PR creation and management of the sourcing/procurement cycle on Ariba
– Assist direct line Manager to develop and evaluate plans for facilities.
– Inspect entire buildings to identify general corrective maintenance as necessary for proper maintenance and operation of various equipment, fixtures, etc.
– Report deficiencies and recommend areas for improvement to management.
– Coordinate preventive maintenance with the Third Party FM team.
– Coordinate with AMC contractors.
– Update and maintain records to track maintenance and repairs through FMS
– Notify facilities of emergencies if any.
– Manage and execute customer requests.
– Ensure to maintenance and continuous operation of mechanical systems like HVAC systems, water boilers, Solar Systems, generators, FF&FA electrical switch gear, and UPS systems.
– Drafting and submitting monthly Soft and Hard services reports to the facilities manager.
– Help assist in RM and CM of major facilities within his scope facilities.
– Follow up on IRs Manage part of the procurement process.
Job Requirements (Experience and Education) :
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
– BSc Graduate
– Preferred Skills
– Min. 3 years of hands-on experience in Facility Management (Mechanical or Electrical Systems)
– Proficiency in Spoken/written English
– Command on the use of MS Office
– Team Player
– Good Business writing skills
– Document archiving
– General knowledge of FM SOPs
– Familiarity with FM software (optional)
– Familiarity with Auto CAD/Schematic drawings.