الموقع الإلكتروني Careers56 شركة طيران الرياض
شركة طيران الرياض
JOB ROLE :
– The Aircraft Technician – Avionics will carry out under supervision scheduled and unscheduled avionics, aircraft, engine and component maintenance compliant to the approved manufacturers documentation whilst observing all company safety procedures.
GENERAL ACTIVITIES :
– Carry out scheduled maintenance tasks, defect rectification, modifications and functional tests on Avionics systems and be able to support in Airframe and engine related maintenance.
– Complete all assigned work in a timely manner to optimise aircraft downtime.
– Ensure aircraft technical logbook, maintenance documentation, job cards, work packages and zonal handovers are completed accurately and within prescribed timescales.
– Maintain a high standard of husbandry and cleanliness within assigned work areas.
– Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, company processes and procedures.
– Promote a just culture and report all incidents and occurrences in the Safety Management System.
– Highlight any technical issues, discrepancies, or other issues to the supervising licensed engineer.
– Actively support, promote and contribute to continuous improvement ideas and lean principles.
– Undertake any reasonable activities as required, including working away from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
– Health and Safety
– Understand individual operational safety and security responsibilities.
Be aware of personal health and safety and the health and safety of others at work.
– Strict adherence to company Policy and Procedures.
PROFILE REQUIREMENTS :
Professional Experience :
– Have 5 + years of experience within Commercial Air Transport line maintenance operation on wide body and narrow body aircraft.
Academic Qualifications :
– Hold formal aircraft technical training.
Competency Requirements :
– Ability to hold the appropriate security clearance required for the role.
Active team player with the ability to work collaboratively.
– Knowledge of GACA Regulation.
– An understanding of risk management techniques and principles of SMS.
– Ability to communicate effectively.