الموقع الإلكتروني Careers56 شركة طيران الرياض
شركة طيران الرياض
JOB ROLE :
– The Aircraft Technician – Cabin will carry out scheduled and unscheduled aircraft cabin and component maintenance to the approved manufacturers documentation whilst observing all company safety procedures.
GENERAL ACTIVITIES :
– Completion of scheduled maintenance tasks, defect rectification, modifications, and functional tests on cabin systems.
– Complete all assigned work in a timely manner to optimise aircraft downtime.
– Ensure aircraft technical logbook, maintenance documentation, job cards, work packages and zonal handovers are completed accurately and within prescribed timescales.
– Maintain a high standard of husbandry and cleanliness within assigned work areas.
– Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, company processes and procedures.
– Promote a just culture and report all incidents and occurrences in the Safety Management System.
– Highlight any technical issues, discrepancies or other issues to the supervising licensed engineer.
– Support the Duty Manager with the day to day running of their allocated aircraft and be able to deputise during periods of absence.
– Actively support, promote and contribute to continuous improvement ideas and lean principles.
– Undertake any reasonable activities as required, including working away from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
– Health and Safety
– Understand individual operational safety and security responsibilities.
Be aware of personal health and safety and the health and safety of others at work.
– Strict adherence to company Policy and Procedures.
PROFILE REQUIREMENTS :
Professional Experience :
– Extensive experience in Cabin maintenance on bespoke Passenger seats, IFE systems, galleys and aircraft interiors
Academic Qualifications :
– Formal qualification in Aircraft Maintenance
Competency Requirements :
– Ability to hold the appropriate security clearance required for the role.
Active team player with the ability to work collaboratively.
– Aviation technical knowledge and experience including within Commercial Air Transport line maintenance operation on wide body and narrow body aircraft.
– Extensive knowledge of GACA Regulation.
– An understanding of risk management techniques and principles of SMS.
– Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internal and external to the organisation.