Job Description :
Role Purpose :
– Implement the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offering & hiring in a timely manner and in line with the recruitment policies & guidelines.
– Implement the recruitment plan through candidates’ sourcing, screening, interviewing…etc. to ensure achieving the recruitment objectives (quantity & quality) in a timely manner.
– Maintain the required Nationalization percentages for the new hires by reviewing the different dimensions for each vacant position to ensure alignment with the set manpower plan.
– Prepare the job offers for the assigned positions through collaboration with the concerned departments (organization effectiveness & hiring managers) and negotiation with the candidates to attract the required talents.
– Prepare periodic reports as required including the recruitment progress, achievements, and updates to be communicated to the line manager or any other party.
Relationship Management :
– Maintain and build relationships with the hiring managers through conducting meetings (to understand their needs, setting expectations…etc.) and sending regular updates on the vacancies status to ensure their satisfaction.
– Utilize different sources such as Job-Portals, Internal/external contacts, referrals, advertisements, and agencies to identify high-quality potential recruits in line with company specifications.
– Participate in departmental events (campaigns, employment fairs…etc.) to enhance the COOL INC employer brand
– Job holder accountabilities are not limited to the above-mentioned, the line manager can assign additional responsibilities when required.
– Bachelor’s degree
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
– Behavioral competencies
– Achieving & delivering
– Planning & Reporting