Job Description :
Role Purpose :
– Operate the restaurant booking system while providing a seamless experience to guests via verbal, virtual, and digital interactions, maximizing covers by delivering excellent and efficient customer service, ensuring that every detail of a customer’s reservation has been accurately recorded following the established Company policy.
– Answer and respond to reservation inquiries in a timely manner via different source channels.
– Ensure a satisfactory guest experience prior to guest arrival and post departure.
– Maintain relationships with the restaurants’ guests to ensure their satisfaction and retention.
– Execute smooth running of the booking system for the guests and ensure optimization in seating allocations.
– Maximize revenue by converting inquiries, recognizing business prospects, and taking every opportunity to upsell, without compromising the operations.
– Have a full grasp and complete fluency in each venue’s facts and offerings to anticipate and properly communicate such knowledge to guests.
– Support Guest Relations Supervisors/Managers to ensure seamless interactions internally and externally.
– Be clear, accurate, and concise when communicating with both internal and external relevant parties.
– Receive and process guest payments to secure bookings and perform related refunds when necessary.
– Submit booking reports and analysis reflecting historical data as well as future forecasts to assist the team in strategic planning.
– Receive guest complaints and direct them internally to the concerned departments while ensuring a proper closure is delivered to the guest.
– Ensure the work area is always kept clean and tidy.
– Observe the Company’s rules and procedures and carry out any additional duties requested by management that may happen from time to time.
– Send the bookings to report each morning for the day to the managers and chefs outlining the VIPs, set menus, or any other important information required.
– Complete the daily reports and fill in the information in the logbook.
– Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the business operation and all brands including all food and drink menus to ensure that you can respond to customer inquiries.
– To ensure a thorough and proper handover between the Reservations Staff according to the shift pattern
Timely and effective communication of all complaints or comments to the Manager or Senior on duty
– To be proactive in ensuring that the information given to customers is accurate and appropriate about the restaurant.
– Stimulate change, challenge assumptions and ways of working to move the business forward.
– Develop a positive and direct relationship with all colleagues and be always a team player.
– Foster a culture of flexibility by responding quickly and positively to changing requirements whether within the department or outside to meet business demands and guest service needs.
– A university degree is beneficial but not delimited.
– At least 1 year of operation in a similar position
– Customer service, guest experience
– High-end restaurant groups
– Seven Rooms booking system.