Job Description :
1. Support and assist in the smooth running of the sales department, where all aspects of the hotel’s proactive sales initiatives are delivered and total revenue maximized, ensuring both property and company standards are attained and adhered to.
2. Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner.
3. Collaborate with colleagues to maximize guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and responsive approach to inquiries and problem resolution.
4. Support and deliver on the strategies and objectives of the sales department taking ownership of assigned areas of responsibility.
5. Develops and builds own skills, knowledge, and experience at every opportunity within the sales department, which aligns with the culture of growth, development, and performance expected by the company.
6. Collaborates with the Head of the Department, ensuring that departmental inventory is maintained, that productivity targets are achieved and performance levels are attained
7. Build and maintain effective working relationships, communicating with key stakeholders whilst promoting the company culture and values.
8. Ensures adherence to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered, and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
– Experience in sales
– Ability to adapt to changing service environments
– Pro-active with a hands-on approach
– Passion for the hospitality industry
– Ability to manage work ensuring that tasks assigned are delivered
– Ability to find creative solutions, offering recommendations
– Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
– Strong communication and listening skills
– Good IT skills
– Ability to work collaboratively at all levels within the department
– An open and positive personality
– Ability to handle challenging priorities and assignments