At careers56.com, we are committed to providing outstanding recruitment solutions. Our global reach and network allow us to source high-potential professionals with sophisticated skills from various industries. We strive to satisfy the needs of our clients by connecting them with exceptional talent to drive their businesses forward.
We are seeking a highly-skilled mechanical technician to assist our engineering team. You will be updating service and repair records, maintaining our machinery, and running diagnostic tests on machinery and equipment to ensure optimal performance.
To ensure success as a mechanical technician, you should exhibit solid knowledge of mechanical performance standards and experience in a similar field of specialization. A top-notch mechanical technician will be someone whose mechanical expertise translates into optimized machinery and equipment performance.
- Assisting the mechanical engineer with mechanical design and maintenance tasks.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- Associates degree in mechanical engineering technology (MIT), or similar.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a mechanical technician in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Proficiency in mechanical design and diagnostic testing software.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours.