Job Description :
– Provide high-level administrative support to the group head/senior executive such as preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and compilation of data.
– Receive and screen visitors, determining the priority matters and providing alert messages accordingly.
– Participate in the training and/or supervise lower-level secretarial staff.
– Act as the main point of contact for internal & external calls, taking messages or handling inquiries when necessary.
– Read & analyze incoming correspondence/publications to ascertain their importance and distribution plan.
– Composing emails, letters, memos, and other correspondence.
– Review outgoing correspondence for spelling and grammatical accuracy.
– Establish a plan to maintain all department files, records, ensuring confidentiality at all times
– Submission of standard administrative forms on the group head’s behalf.
– Submission of business reports to other departments/areas as required.
– Assist in the preparation of expense reports and reimbursement claims such as travel expenses, etc.
– Maintain a sound knowledge of basic bank policies and procedures especially relative to the job function
– Ordering of stationary and other supplies.
– Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
– Excellent command of English/Arabic language, oral and written
– Ability to plan and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines
– Sound time management skills
– Decision-making abilities
– Ability to work independently