– Responsible to conduct research, analysis, and development of financial information for audit purposes and financial reporting. Also, responsible to ensure the integrity and compliance of accounting information by establishing quality controls over financial transactions and reporting. In addition, responsible to develop, review and apply the accounting policies and principles that include analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
– Incumbent is a fully qualified professional with in-depth knowledge of a particular area of expertise plus working knowledge of other related disciplines. Work is not generally supervised in detail and the amount of supervision varies depending on the assignment. May serve as team leader on small to medium size projects.
– Manages the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenues and receivables, and ensuring that they are reconciled.
– Develops and document accounting/business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
– Directs internal and external auditors to ensure compliance.
– Performs the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensures that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures.
– Participates in financial standards setting and in forecast and provides inputs into the function’s goal-setting process.
– Recommends modification to accounting systems and procedures.
– Records monthly revenues, expenses, and activities on a regular basis.
– Performs general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, and fixed assets.
– Prepares financial reports such as financial statements, and budget-related reports.
– Handles the month-end quarter-end and year-end closing processes, ensuring transactions are in accordance with the accounting policies and principles, also internal policies and procedures are followed.
– Performing other duties when needed.
Job Requirements :
– A bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent is required.
– A Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent is preferred.
– minimum of 6 years of related experience is required.
– Excellent command of oral and written English is required.
– Saudi Nationality.
Benefits and Deductions :
– Medical Insurance