الموقع الإلكتروني Careers56 Riyadh Air
The Manager – Culture and Engagement will drive the airlines initiatives that will engage and develop top talent within Riyadh Air. You will shape Riyadh Air’s culture, work environment, and employee experience of our growing organization. As the Manager -Culture and Engagement, you will be responsible for creating and driving an integrated culture and engagement strategy which includes engaging, aligning and inspiring employees with the Riyadh Air’s purpose and business strategy. The role encompasses key aspects of how Riyadh Air connects and relates to current and prospective employees. The role partners closely with the Executive Leadership Team and HR Leaders to shape, drive and deliver culture, engagement and internal communications.
- Take responsibility for the design and implementation of Riyadh Air’s culture, engagement, and DE&I programs.
- Engage with senior leadership to set priorities for culture and engagement, and to define required outcomes; specify and manage the collection and analysis of data to inform needs.
- Participate in the selection of external consultants or advisors to deliver key projects (if required), ensuring that business objectives and requirements are clearly understood and monitor outcomes, taking appropriate remedial action where necessary.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategy, anticipating complex issues, challenges, and opportunities, and ensuring integration with wider corporate strategy.
- Provide specialist advice to the leadership team to guide the implementation of policies, frameworks and guidelines and the design and implementation of projects and change initiatives.
- Communicate the Culture and Engagement strategy and its relationship to the organization’s mission, vision and values; clarify the actions needed to implement it; motivate Riyadh Air’s employees to commit to these and to doing extraordinary things to achieve the organization’s business goals.
- Manage and report on the performance of the function and its programs.
- Determines communications strategy and execute programs to deliver communications objectives throughout the organization inclusive of delivery of corporate culture and business strategy.
- Develop internal publications such as newsletters, releases, email announcements, planned publications, on-line, intranet, video, special projects and assignments.
- Lead development and implementation of employer brand and employee value proposition.
- Drive and maintain internal communication systems that will continually embed the culture and values to influence the behavior of colleagues.
- Develop strategies and initiatives that enable all employees to engage and align to the strategy and help articulate and develop new ways of working that are required to deliver the organization’s goals.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 5 in a role leading an organizations culture, engagement and DE&I programs.
- Must have experience of leading a team, implementing change programs, and working in a past paced environment. Excellent change management and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field.
- Proven success in leading high-performance teams, achieving results through others, and being a strong team player.
- Innovative thinking – ability to lead innovative and/or transformative projects and strives for continuous improvements.
- Demonstrate a strong focus on customer service and client satisfaction while maintaining high ethical and professional integrity in all interactions.
- Ability to shape business decisions, culture, and technology change in a complex operating environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability.
- High level of professionalism and work ethics.
- Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created.