mepcsa شركة الشرق الأوسط لمحركات الطائرات
شركة الشرق الأوسط لمحركات الطائرات
– Review and continuously enhance the design and application of the ERM framework.
– Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company.
– Reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals.
– Plan, and contribute to development of, risk management systems.
– Conduct statistical analyses to quantify risk using statistical analysis software or econometric models.
– Liaise with other risk management functions (HSE, Industrial Security, Cyber Security, etc.) to bring about risk alignment.
– Advise management on the identification and management of major risks.
– Drafts and delivers reports and presentations outlining findings, identifying and explaining potential risks, and recommending solutions.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree in risk management, engineering, economics, business administration, financial management, computer sciences.
– 2+ years of risk management experience.
– Experience working within ERM, project risk management, IT risk management, HSE, or other risk management process.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.