Digital marketing specialist will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. digital marketing specialist responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
• Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
• Website sales management.
• Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts), and Manage end-to-end digital projects.
• Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
• Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
• Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
• Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
• Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
• Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
• Building strong relationships with customers.
• Improving the brand’s awareness using digital media channels such as Youtube, Instagram, and Facebook.
• Creating content for digital media platforms according to platform guidelines.
• Writing content for search engine optimization.
• Ensuring brand consistency across all digital media channels.
• Keeping the online media library up-to-date.
• Monitoring impact and return on investment of digital marketing campaigns.
• Remaining up-to-date with the latest digital media trends and design technology available..
• Writing digital content
• Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
1- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
2- Good at languages.
3- A minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience
4- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
5- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
Please send your CV with the job title.