الموقع الإلكتروني Careers56 Riyadh Air
We are looking for a professional Senior Manager – Contact Center who will be responsible for planning, developing and managing the overall call-center strategy. In addition, the Senior Manager – Contact Center is responsible for resource planning such as labor force of the call-center.
The Senior Manager – Contact Center is also responsible for tracking, measuring and reporting of the overall call-canter productivity and efficiency.
- Create and implement operational strategy, sourcing equipment as well as managing other aspects of the call center’s daily operation.
- Monitor random calls to assess and improve the quality of staff performance.
- Handle and resolve complex customer complaints.
- Set and meet performance targets as well as carrying out periodic appraisals.
- Track user feedback, key performance indices and other statistics.
- Prepare reports and make presentations to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Communicate the company’s goals so that all employees understand their role.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a Contact Center, 5 years of which are in the aviation industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or in any relevant field.
- People Management
- Creative Thinking
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills